Coronavirus/COVID-19: Promotique Updates & Frequently Asked Questions
A MESSAGE TO OUR CUSTOMERS
We realise these are unsettling and unprecedented times for everyone – especially the small business community. We wanted to let you know that we’re still here, and we're continuing to work for you while we keep our team safe.
Below, you’ll find information – updates, FAQs, resources and more – that may be of help, especially right now. We’d also like to hear how you’re doing, so we’ve included ways you can connect with us and your fellow small business owners. We recognise this is an unpredictable situation that’s changing all the time. We’ll do our best to continue to be here for you, and to keep you updated along the way.
As always, thank you for being a loyal customer.
The Promotique Team
ALERTS & UPDATES
Promotique Updates (Last Updated: Monday 23/3/20)
Printing: Our printing is continuing without interruption or delay - and our team is taking all the necessary precautions.
Delivery: Our on-demand delivery service is open and running smoothly, so you can still receive your orders.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: There are varying restrictions in place throughout the world, am I able to order products and expect delivery?
Promotique services remain operational around the world and our team remains dedicated to working with third-party delivery partners to ensure safe and timely order delivery.
Q: What measures are you taking to keep your team members safe?
- The health and safety of all our team members is our top priority. Each of our locations has local circumstances to consider, and we are taking proactive steps to reduce the risk of transmission to and among team members in each location. We have asked all team members who have the ability to work from home to do so. We are continually evaluating what additional steps might be appropriate to safeguard our team member’ health and safety.
- For locations where we have team members that must be on site to do their jobs, we have increased cleaning, disinfecting and other health protocols.
Q: Have there been service disruptions to Promotique customers?
- We have seen very limited disruption in service to our customers at this time.
Q: Do you anticipate a manufacturing shut down?
- We do not anticipate any of our manufacturing plants will have to shut down at this time. However, it would be irresponsible not to plan for worst case scenarios. As such, we have been making and testing contingency plans for continued operations in the event that one of our numerous manufacturing or Customer CARE operations experience challenges.
- The health and safety of all our team members always remains a top priority. For our manufacturing and CARE locations, where the vital work of our team members cannot be performed remotely, local leaders have put in place appropriate measures including increased cleaning and disinfecting protocols, adjusted shift patterns to avoid shift overlaps and the provision of temperature scans to ensure continued health and safety.
Q: What is the impact of a temporary closure of a manufacturing and/or customer care facility?
- As a global business, we have the ability to shift production and customer enquiries to unaffected locations if this becomes necessary. We have established readiness teams within Promotique and have open communication channels with other Cimpress businesses to share our experiences and learnings.
Q: Do you anticipate a disruption in your supply chain?
- Our supply chain remains robust and we have stock of raw materials in place for the months ahead.
Useful Small Business Resources
- Public Health England – COVID-19: guidance for employees, employers and businesses
- FSB – Advice to small businesses and FSB members about the novel coronavirus COVID-19
- World Health Organization - Coronavirus Information Page