Benefits of customising jackets
Due to their comfort and versatility, custom jackets are popular with employees and likely to be worn repeatedly. Alternatively, if you have a sports or outdoor event, having custom team jackets will showcase your company logo and add to the atmosphere. Finally, when you customise your own jacket at Promotique, you can choose from a variety of colours, materials and styles. What’s more, many of our jackets are from leading brands like Russell and Slazenger.
Tips for designing your personalised jacket
Choosing a style
- Pick a jacket colour that complements your logo.
- Consider when you (or your team) will be wearing this jacket – in the office, at indoor events, outside? Some jackets are fleece-lined and better for the cooler weather, while other styles are lighter and can be worn all year round.
Customising your jacket
- Make sure your logo design is clear and stands out.
- If you have any text, choose a font style and size that’s easy to read.
- Upload any type of file including .pdf, .ai, .jpeg, .png and .ppt.
Getting the most out of your jackets
Custom jackets are a practical way to promote your company logo. What’s more, having all your team members wearing matching jackets presents a consistent and professional branded image. With a variety of styles to choose from, whether it’s a sports jacket or custom fleece, you’ll find something that’s right for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What jacket sizes are available?
Our jackets range from XS - 5XL, depending on the brand and style. You’ll also find men’s and women’s styles to choose from. To make sure you order the right size, we recommend you check out our size chart.
Can I print on the back of the jackets?
Yes, some jacket styles have room for you to print your logo on the back.
Do I have to order a minimum quantity?
You’ll find many of our jackets and fleeces are available to order in quantities as low as one. It means you can order the exact numbers you need, or even order just one jacket and see how it looks before ordering more for your team.
Will my jacket be waterproof?
Again, it varies by brand and style, but yes, many of our jackets are waterproof or water-resistant. They’re also great for keeping out the wind. If you’re looking for a warmer style, we recommend our custom fleece jackets.