Benefits of customising jackets
Custom jackets are popular among employees and are likely to be worn regularly due to their comfort and versatility. Alternatively, you can have custom team jackets made for a sports or outdoor event to showcase your company logo. With Promotique, you can choose from a variety of colours, materials, and styles when creating your own jacket. We also offer jackets from leading brands such as Russell™ and Slazenger™.
How to design a personalised jacket
Choose a style
- Choose a jacket colour that complements your logo.
- Think about where you (or your team) will wear the jacket - in the office, at indoor events, outside? While some jackets are lined with fleece and perfect for colder weather, others are light and can be worn all year round.
Customising your jacket
- Make sure your logo design is clear and stands out.
- If you have any text, choose a font style and size that’s easy to read.
- Upload any type of file including .pdf, .ai, .jpeg, .png and .ppt.
Getting the most out of your jackets
A custom jacket is a practical way to promote your company logo. Plus, having all your employees wear matching jackets presents a consistent and professional image. You'll find something that suits you among the variety of styles available, whether it's a light jacket or a cosy fleece.
Frequently asked questions
Our jackets range from XS – 5XL, depending on the brand and style. You’ll also find men’s and women’s styles to choose from. To make sure you order the right size, we recommend you check out our size chart.
Yes, some jacket styles have room for you to print your logo on the back.
You’ll find many of our jackets and fleeces are available to order in quantities as low as one. It means you can order the exact numbers you need, or even order just one jacket and see how it looks before ordering more for your team.
Many of our jackets are waterproof or water-resistant. They’re also great for keeping out the wind. If you’re looking for a warmer style, we recommend our custom fleece jackets.