Custom Polo shirts
Benefits of custom polo shirts
The widespread appeal of polos is down to their durability, smart style and comfort. Custom polos embroidered with your logo are a great choice for uniforms: the logo printing area is clearly seen, the collar conveys a professional look and the fit is comfortable to wear. You’ll find a wide range of polo options in our collection, including a variety of colours, brands and styles. Creating your custom polo shirts is simple thanks to our intuitive design studio.
How to design your personalised polo shirts
Choosing a style
- Pick a polo colour that complements your logo.
- Consider when you (or your team) will be using this shirt – is it for a trade show giveaway, sports event or team building event? It will affect the style and material you ideally need.
Customising your polo shirt
- Make sure your logo design is clear and stands out.
- If you have any text, choose a font style and size that’s easy to read.
- Upload any type of file including .pdf, .ai, .jpeg, .png and .ppt.
Selecting the right decoration option
There are a few different options for printing your logo on your polo shirt.
- Embroidery: Detailed needlework gives lasting colour and texture.
- Full-colour transfer: Photo-realistic print applied directly on to your polo using heat.
- Single-colour print: Screen printing technology pushes ink through a woven screen onto the fabric, delivering a durable design with a ‘painted on’ feel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which colours are available?
You’ll find many polo shirt colours to choose from, ranging from black and blue to grey, green and brown. We recommend you pick a polo colour that complements your logo. To see all the colours, use the filter on the left-hand side of the results page.
Do you have styles for men and women?
Absolutely. You can shop for polo shirts in styles for men, women and kids.
Do I have to order a minimum quantity?
We offer many custom polos with no minimum quantity. It means you can order only one or the numbers you need, rather than being stuck having to order in bulk. When shopping for your polo shirt, we recommend you use the “quantity” filter.