Benefits of custom keyrings
Perfect for everyday use, custom keyrings are a practical tool that keeps your business logo on display. You can use the personalised keyrings at Promotique for your house, work or car. Our collection includes a choice of features, including bottle openers, carabiners and keylights. It makes your branded keyring even more useful and likely to be used for longer.
How to design your personalised keyring
Choosing a style
- Pick a keyring colour that complements your logo.
- Consider what type of keyring suits your business and your customers: perhaps a measuring tape, carabiner or light complements the type of work you do.
Customising your keyring
- Make sure your logo design is clear and stands out.
- If you have any text, choose a font style and size that’s easy to read.
- Upload any type of file including .pdf, .ai, .jpeg, .png and .ppt. Selecting the right decoration option
There are a few different options for printing your logo keyrings.
- Full-Colour Inkjet: Colourful and long-lasting, prints on various surfaces.
- Laser Engraving: Delivers a precise finish and upscale look. The colour of the etching varies depending on the material underneath.
- Single-Colour Print: Creates a durable design with a “painted on” feel. Uses Pad or Screen printing, depending on the product.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the different styles available?
Some of these personalised keyholders come with bottle openers and carabiners, others with measuring tapes and lights. Other promotional keyrings come in a classic style without any extra features. It depends on what best suits your needs and your business.
Which colours are available?
There are a variety of keyring colours to choose from, including green, orange, blue and more. For best results, pick a colour that complements your logo. To see all the colours, use the filter on the left-hand side of the results page.
Do I have to order a minimum quantity?
We offer many custom keyrings in quantities as low as 25. But if you need a higher quantity for a giveaway, the cost per keyring decreases as you add more.